[Listening to: Azmyl Yunor]
I've never really seen you grow, you know. It's been like this for years, you and your complacency. You justify this by saying that you're happy with what you have at the moment, but are you really? I think you're just lazy. I know you. "Must all potential be realized?" was what you used as your shield. Your dumb tagline. You are afraid of change. You turn back and fear that you might repeat those mistakes again. You keep telling me that this is the realm of death and decay; that there are no degrees to death. No state of being deader, deadest. But where are you? You keep forgetting to offer your palm to her, for reading. You're blind to the true signs of where you are now. The Ace of Diamonds was a Red Herring, child. Nothing can ever be told from cards; they can only be played.
Don't pretend you're Atlas anymore. Live.
( _")
Over 21 topics for Open Table at #EJOpenHouse 2016!
10 years ago
1 comment:
b-but. I like Atlas the most. ;)
- dizzy.
Post a Comment