I spent Merdeka wandering malls, walking around and round as I waited for a place in the cybercafe (which is now closed), found an entrance which was well ventilated and it was there that I stood half waiting, half examining the aftermath of using Salicylic acid against my skin, as a backdrop of cars began their buildup from the opposite side of the road.
While everyone else retired early that day, I tried doing the crossword puzzle in the newspaper which I had bought earlier, only to resign from it and spend the next few hours trying to complete the sodoku on the next page.
Emphasis on the word 'trying'.
I believe it was a good beginner's try anyway. I gave up with more than half of the puzzle still unsolved and had a somewhat frustrating and complex dream which I cannot really recall, most likely due to the activity (I can't really remember my dreams nowadays, is it another sign of my aging I wonder).
Anyways, I've developed an odd taste for it nowadays, in the cubicle, trying to crack it sometimes while waiting for certain programs to boot; for certain folders to be backed up.
(" , )
Over 21 topics for Open Table at #EJOpenHouse 2016!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment